Just entered my third week of summer vacation. Trying to come out of my workaholic mode, and getting there, but still struggling with sleeping in. I was really used to with waking up by 5 a.m. every morning. Don’t worry, now I can at least sleep in until about 8. Those of you who have to work, don’t be jealous. That’s all I can say right now
Highlights from past week.
* Really ! ! : Last Sunday night, when I logged into my facebook account, I saw on my news feed, a comment made by David Jay. I went to my fanpage, and saw this,
I couldn’t believe it. I was stoked. His work, eagerness to help others out, and bring the photography community around the globe together is amazing. “DJ, You Rock ! “
Took me a week to get over it.
* Look Forward To: A couple of days ago, I finalized my first summer trip. Going to CO in less than 2 weeks. I wanted to go to Seattle to visit my high school friend, but the tickets were too expensive for me. Clicked CO, and saw the tickets. Can’t wait. Is it time to go to the airport yet?
* Minisession is coming up. Jul. 2nd in Glendale CA. Please share this info with others. Would love to see you all.
* Accomplishment: Today finally I learned how to take a snapshot of the screen. I know, I am really not tech savvy, and hey, I’ve been trying to learn it for past 4/5 weeks and finally I got it !
* I did a styled shoot yesterday organized by Emma Smith and Couture Clicks. Please don’t laugh. Every single muscle in my body is sooo sore from the constant movement. You must be wondering, so? This says how lazy I am. It serves me right for making myself so outrageously out of shape. I should join a gym. In fact, my younger brother, Adnan, bought a 2 year membership last year which I still need to activate. I am still sore. I promise, when I’m done with my soreness, I will activate my membership.
* To Do: I like my website, but since I am trying to get into wedding photography, I need to work on making it geared towards wedding. Help. I am in vacation mode which is not helping.