I’ve announced the dates for Fall Minisessions. Please email me to book your session. I’ve been extremely busy past few weeks, and last week I worked pretty much 7 days a week, and continuing this week which means I will end up working 13 days straight. The highlights are bringing back student council to our school, and I am glad another teacher will be student council advisor with me. That will make things more fun, and less stressful for the both of us. Attended the Solar Summit by SRP where I learned a lot about science especially energy.
Remember my 50 wishes in 150 days? The deadline is tomorrow; however, I just can’t wait till I review this plan and create my next one which might be 100 wishes in 1001 days.
Buy a new purse/bag
I did get my new bag It’s a black Cole Haan, and waiting on my next Kate Spade. Hopefully someday I will get a Prada. I know, I know but there’s nothing wrong with dreaming big, having high expectations and shooting for star.
2) Buy my 105mm lens. Want 24mm but won’t be able to afford it yet.
Join a gym
I did join a gym, but planter fascitis is ruining everything. When am I going to feel 90% better?
4) Get photographed by someone else
Hopefully soon I will get to be photographed by someone else, someone that knows what he or she’s doing.
5) Visit Santa Barbara (Again)
6) Finish Esperanza Rising
7) Buy a tripod
Buy a flash
Attend at least a couple more workshops
Order sample prints
11) Follow my friend Kris’s raw food diet challenge for a month. I am already freaked out a little but sushi should count
12) Send out holiday cards to past clients / models / designers
13) Make gift cards available
Sell my D70s
Visit a new state
I’ve visited CO over the summer ! Hopefully will add a few more to the list.
16) Finish my website
17) Book 2 sessions / month
18) Take at least 1 fine art photo
Learn more about sun flare shots
21) Be at least a day ahead on my lesson plans every week
Buy Microsoft Outlook
23) Save at least 60% for D700
24) Print one large print
Buy at least 1 pair of new shoes/sandles
Donate more to charities
27) Go to Disneyland
28) Start assisting weddings
29) Buy tickets to visit Bangladesh
Read more books
31) Lose at least 10 more lbs and become toned
32) Start second shooting weddings
33) Visit Bangladesh
34) Eat my favorite foods in Bangladesh
Become a “vegetarian” again
Come up with a solid plan to identify the needs of each kid and how to help them
I did come up with plans which I won’t say are very solid, but so far these are working. I do have a pretty challenging class with 33 students, but I am proud of them. I left them with a substitute on Friday to attend the solar summit, and found out how they all behaved very well and tried their best so that I will be happy and proud of them. And I AM proud of my kiddos.
Create a price list
38) Take photographs at a beach
Find more locations in and around Phoenix
Find more locations in and around Los Angeles
41) Get a new cell phone
Update my wardrobe asap. That means shopping
My wardrobe is full of dresses I LOVE dresses.
43) Finish my The X Files DVD collection
44) Come up with a business plan
Order better business cards
Save all my receipts for both my teaching expenses and business
47) Get a manicure and a pedicure
48) Save at least 10% down payment for my next car. Hopefully will be able to buy one next year.
49) Plan for a giveaway portrait session, and promote it.
Reach my facebook fan page goal.