I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Ray last year. I’ve always heard about what an amazing DJ he is, and finally I actually got to experience it. He is fabulous. It’s my honor to feature such a wonderful person, and fabulous DJ on my blog. Hope you enjoy reading this interview as much as I did.
Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Sensitive, Caring, Professional
What inspired you to become a DJ?
- I love music and the power music has to influence our emotions and help create memories. As a DJ, my career allows me to nurture my passion.
What is your style?
- Classy, Complimentary (not dominant), Fun!
Describe your work/service in 3 words.
- Thorough, Detailed, Personalized
Describe your service.
- We listen carefully to our client and together clarify the vision of their event. We especially note their musical preferences and respect their desires of which songs to play and those not to play. We offer suggestions that will enhance the success of their celebration. We have a full-time office staff and our DJs offer an expert range of capabilities—classic, club, bilingual…
(DJ Jeremy, FOX News’s Kristin Anderson, and Ray Grace)
Finish the following sentences….
Growing up I wanted to be ….a professional baseball player.
If I could change something in my life I would …..set aside more time just for me.
My favorite quote….It’s your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines you altitude.
When I am not working, I like to ….swim, golf, spend time with my wife.
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? enjoying more time with my wife.
Which country do you want to visit the most?
- Costa Rica
If you had the option to move anywhere in the world, where would you like to move?
- La Jolla, California
What advice would you give to other new DJs?
- Take very good care of each and every client that you have. Love music and respect the power that it has.
(Ray’s daughters Tricia, Mary, Wife Barbara, and daughter Stella)